Thursday, February 10, 2011

Full Term!

First of all, thank you for your prayers, everyone! I know this is kind of a standing request, but keep them coming. Tomorrow, Audrey officially enters the home stretch as full term. The baby could be born safely at any time now.

It's funny. Up to this point, anytime anyone asked me, "What's Audrey's due date," and I answered, "March fourth," they would respond with an ever so mildly patronizing, "Oh, how special...." Now, when I tell them March fourth, their face instantly contorts into horrified shock, and they say, "Oh my gosh! I'm terrified for you!" (I'm not sure if they're terrified for me, because they've seen me with kids or if they're terrified for us in general.)

In any case, it's go time. I still have a small baby to-do list, and it's the cusp of finals week, and I'm organizing a missions conference for my campus for the spring, not to mention organizing other service projects, but I've never felt so alive. Meanwhile, Audrey's busy steadily funding our adventures with her career, taking classes for her Master's degree, and growing a human inside her. So I guess we both have things to do.

-Andrew-

No comments:

Post a Comment