Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthing Class

We're heading off to baby class. Breathing and pushing and whatever else... We're going to know it all. It's the post script we're not sure about. So those classes are coming next weekend. I'm not sure how it takes 7 hours to learn how not to drop a baby, but I can't wait to learn. Maybe there's more I have to know...

Also, finals are over! (For me, not Aud.) So the next two weeks, if we last that long, are going to be all baby prep all day. And did you know that you can get your car seat installed at the fire station? I did not but I do now. And after seeing that thing, I have much more faith in their skills than my own. Peanut is going to be safer than a Hindu cow. Not that she's a cow. She is kind of a little chunk, but not quite cow status just yet.

This has been a semi-conscious stream of thought at 7:30am, but I hope you've enjoyed it.

-Andrew-

No comments:

Post a Comment