Monday, May 2, 2011

Peanut Talks! ...Kind of.

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give you the latest. Audrey's getting better and better everyday. She goes back to work in a little less than 2 weeks. On Wednesday, I get my vicarage call, so we'll find out where we'll be living for the next year of our lives.

And as for Peanut... well, she's doing magnificently. She found a new pastime--talking with her dangling toys on her bouncer. Strangely enough, though, she only monologues with the dragonfly. I guess the snail and caterpillar haven't yet earned that privilege. If you're interested, here's a video: Peanut Talks! She's done it a few more times since I recorded that video, and every time, she's only facing the dragon fly. Kind of a weirdo, I know. But what did you expect? She fits right in with our family.

-Andrew-

No comments:

Post a Comment